Available forms for campus requests during COVID-19 planning.
COVID-19 Self Reporting form – Available for faculty, staff disclosure of a positive COVID-19 test result. This information is completely voluntary and confidential – it helps university healthcare professionals monitor the impact to the campus community and provide any resources and support you might need wherever you are.
Face Coverings and Sanitizer Request form – Masks are required on campus. Please complete the form to request masks during phased restart operations and Emergency Management & Mission Continuity will contact you. NC State will provide personal use masks to its on-campus staff for use while working. Although NC State has significantly reduced its on-campus operations, mandatory on-campus personnel continue performing critical university services. Masks are available to staff on campus. For information on proper wear and care of face coverings, visit https://go.ncsu.edu/personalusemasks
Event and Travel Exception Request form – University sponsored travel and events are restricted at this time. Use this form to request an exception.
PPE and Safety Requirements Special Circumstances Request Form – Workplace health and safety expectations are outlined in the ‘Return to Work Guide’ issued May 21st. For exception or special circumstances considerations, please complete the above form.
Frequently Asked Questions by unit or area on campus.
- NC State University – FAQs
- NC State University Human Resources – FAQs
- NC State University Office of Research and Innovation – Resources
- Emergency Management & Mission Continuity – General Preparedness
Printable Material & Checklists
- University Communications – Downloadable Resources , Phase 1 Operations Printable Assets
- EH&PS – Door sign for secured campus buildings, “Do Not Enter” Posting
- CDC – Checklist for Individuals and Families
- CDC – COVID-19 General Information (web resource)
- NC Department of Health and Human Services – COVID-19 Response in NC
- Wake County Public Health (Community Resources) – COVID-19 Information or
call with specific questions – 919-856-7044