What is the COVID-19 Operations Line?
The COVID-19 Operations Line offers anonymous reporting of COVID-19 related concerns. It is NOT intended for reporting emergencies that should be directed to emergency services.
Faculty, staff, students and visitors can report any concerns, complaints, suggestions or comments on COVID related issues. If you want to report something that is not an emergency, you are unsure who to contact, want to remain anonymous, or for any other reason you may wish to contact the COVID-19 Operations Line. Examples include questions about face coverings, physical distancing, gatherings, or general university policy and expectations.
You can call at any time, 24 hours a day and leave a message on the phone line answering service. Callers may remain anonymous. All concerns and complaints will be evaluated and results of action taken communicated via an online log.
No direct or individual replies to phone messages will be made.
Who do I call for non-COVID-19 Concerns?
- If you need to report concerns related to campus life and need in-person assistance, please contact the WolfPack Response line, 919-512-3272.
- If you want to report a safety condition within your building that requires attention to correct a less immediate safety concern, please contact your Building Liaison who will submit a work order via the Facilities Division.
- If you want to report a safety condition outside of your building that requires attention to correct a less immediate safety concern, you can contact the Facilities Division Work Center at 919-515-2991.
- If you want to report a health and safety concern, you can contact Environmental Health and Safety at 919-515-7915 or their safety hotline at 919-515-5445.
- If you want to report a non-academic violation (behaviors that include, but are not limited to, alcohol, disorderly conduct, drugs, hazing, harassment, physical violence, or other violations of university policies, regulations, or rules), please use our online reporting form
- If you want to report a non-COVID related concern, please use our Compliance and Integrity Program webpage for options