As NC State operations related to COVID-19 continue to evolve, consult the individual links below for the current information.
Addressing COVID-19 in your campus setting – Guidance on what to do in when a symptomatic, presumed positive or positive case is identified in your campus location
COVID-19 Campus Restart Planning FAQ (revised October 2020) – Frequently Asked Questions compiled from Town Hall meetings, planning discussions and questions received from campus.
Guidelines for Space and Occupancy – (Updated November 2020) University and community expectations for space and occupancy limits on campus during COVID-19/fall campus operation. Includes Phase III-B for research operations (Office of Research and Innovation (ORI) – Faculty Resources & Research Continuity)
Sanitizer Request form – hand sanitizer is available in 1-gallon containers with a pump for departments.
Face Covering Replacements and Face Shields Request Form (updated November 2020) – For information on proper wear and care of face coverings, visit this resource. For examples of different face coverings, review this resource.
Event Exception Request form – University sponsored events that include gatherings of non-NC State individuals, using a campus space, and/or may exceed the EO gathering limits require an exception request. Use this form to request an exception.
Special Circumstances Request Process and Form – For exception or special circumstances considerations regarding safety, employees/employment and accommodations, please complete the above form.
Large Vehicle Use Protocol and Recommendations – Use of large capacity vehicles during COVID-19 impacted operations requires use case consideration and guidance.
Workplace and Space Layouts – Examples of appropriate spacing in office settings.
COVID-19 Self Reporting form – Available for faculty, staff disclosure of a positive COVID-19 test result. This information is completely voluntary and confidential – it helps university healthcare professionals monitor the impact to the campus community and provide any resources and support you might need wherever you are. (Student form is separate and available on Student Health Services website).
NC State Policies, Rules and Regulations
POL 04.20.07 – Occupational Health and Safety Policy
POL 11.35.01 – Code of Student Conduct
REG 11.35.02 – Student Discipline Procedures
RUL 11.31.01 – University Housing Disciplinary Procedures
NC State University Communications
Emergency Management and Mission Continuity – The COVID-10 Operations Line (919-515-3358) offers 24/7 anonymous reporting of COVID-19 related concerns. It is NOT intended for reporting emergencies that should be directed to emergency services (911 or 919-515-3333).
Click here to view the Message Log and Resource Information for the COVID-19 Operations Line. (Of note, no direct or individual replies to phone messages will be made.)
Testing and Contact Tracing
Testing and Tracking Dashboard – NC State tracks positive cases through on-campus testing and surveillance programs, self-reported data, as well as other information reported to the university by Wake County and state health officials. This information is updated daily on weekdays.
Supplies and Request Forms
Protect the Pack Supplies Worksheet – Procurement Information regarding options and availability of supplies, cleaning material and more.
- Budget and Resource Management – COVID-19 Costs Tracking
- University Human Resources – Pandemic and Communicable Disease Guidelines and Resources
- University Human Resources – UHR Return to Onsite Work Modules
- Insurance and Risk Management – Travel Insurance
- University Controller’s Office – Travel Restriction Guidance
- Procurement Services – Operational Updates
- Office of Information Technology – Telecommuting, COVID-19 OIT & Continuity
- University Real Estate – Resources for Centennial Campus tenants
- Academic Continuity – Keep Teaching Planning Resources
- Division of Academic and Student Affairs – Pack Essentials: Campus Basic Need Resources
- Counseling Center – Updates
- Office of Research and Innovation (ORI) – Faculty Resources & Research Continuity
- Registration and Records – Updates
- Study Abroad – Updates
- Student Health Services – Updates
- Wellness and Recreation – Closed until further notice – tentative reopening September 12. More Information
- Libraries – The Hill, Hunt and satellite libraries remain open. More information