As NC State operations and planning related to COVID-19 continue to evolve, updates for specific essential functions will be provided below. Please consult the individual links for the most current information.
COVID-19 Campus Restart Planning FAQ (July 2020) – Frequently Asked Questions compiled from Town Hall meetings, planning discussions and questions received from campus.
COVID-19 Self Reporting form – Available for faculty, staff disclosure of a positive COVID-19 test result. This information is completely voluntary and confidential – it helps university healthcare professionals monitor the impact to the campus community and provide any resources and support you might need wherever you are.
Face Coverings and Sanitizer Request form – Masks are required on campus. Please complete the form to request masks during phased restart operations and Emergency Management & Mission Continuity will contact you. NC State will provide personal use masks to its on-campus staff for use while working. Although NC State has significantly reduced its on-campus operations, mandatory on-campus personnel continue performing critical university services. Masks are available to staff on campus. For information on proper wear and care of face coverings, visit https://go.ncsu.edu/personalusemasks
Event and Travel Exception Request form – University sponsored travel and events are restricted at this time. Use this form to request an exception.
PPE and Safety Requirements Special Circumstances Request Form – Workplace health and safety expectations are outlined in the ‘Return to Work Guide’ issued May 21st. For exception or special circumstances considerations, please complete the above form.
NC State University Communications
University Communications – timeline of communications and resource updates
Guidelines for Employees Returning to Work and How to Address Symptomatic or Presumed Positive Individuals – Resource information, June 2020
Emergency Management and Mission Continuity – Preparing the Workplace for Return in Phased Restart Checklist – readiness review checklist for preparedness and planning as mandatory, on-site personnel progressively return to campus
Supplies and Request Forms
Protect the Pack Supplies Worksheet – Procurement Information regarding options and availability of supplies, cleaning material and more.
Operations and hours
- Campus Enterprises
- Facilities Division
- Environmental Health and Public Safety
- Emergency Management and Mission Continuity – Downloads and Printable Assets for Postings
- Environmental Health and Safety – Workplace Safety during COVID-19 resources, Cleaning and Sanitation Information, Face Covering Request Form,
- Security Applications and Technology – Campus Security Memo
- Mail Delivery (USPS) – call 919-515-9858 – mail-room is located at 621 Motor Pool Street in the Sullivan Shops II building behind Motor Pool
- Package Delivery (UPS/FedEx) – call 919-515-8568 – Central Receiving is located in the Surplus Warehouse at 3240 Ligon Street
Business Partner Resources
- Budget and Resource Management – COVID-19 Costs Tracking
- Human Resources – Pandemic and Communicable Disease Guidelines and Resources
- Insurance and Risk Management – Travel Insurance
- University Controller’s Office – Travel Restriction Guidance
- Procurement Services – Operational Updates
- Office of Information Technology – Telecommuting, COVID-19 OIT & Continuity
- University Real Estate – Resources for Centennial Campus tenants
- Academic Continuity – Keep Teaching Planning Resources
- Division of Academic and Student Affairs – Pack Essentials: Campus Basic Need Resources
- Environmental Health and Safety – Cleaning and Sanitation, COVID-19 Operations
- Counseling Center – Updates
- Office of Research and Innovation (ORI) – Memo, Faculty Resources
- Registration and Records – Updates
- Study Abroad – Updates
- Student Health Services – Updates
- Wellness and Recreation – Closed until further notice – tentative reopening July 6
- Libraries – Closed until further notice