As NC State operations related to COVID-19 continue to evolve, consult the individual links below for the current information.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information and FAQs (updated August 16, 2021):
- NC State is offering free vaccinations in Student Health. Individuals 12 years of age and up are eligible for vaccination on campus. Vaccine FAQs are posted here.
- Vaccinations are available by appointment.
- Student Health has vaccine record upload functionality in HealthyPack Portal – here is the program webpage and the upload instructions.
- Boosters are not currently available in the PackVax clinic. Once guidance is available, NC State plans to provide boosters in the PackVax clinic. More information to come.
COVID Surveillance testing exemptions – Individuals may submit a surveillance testing exemption request for off-site work, online degree designation and medical circumstances. For more information, review the testing exemption process.
Fall Semester FAQs (updated 8.26.2021)
Vaccinated individuals can be removed from required weekly surveillance testing upon verification of records. Uploaded records are processed and individuals will be notified via email once the record is reviewed. Confirmation emails go directly to individuals only. For individuals traveling, testing requirements may be removed with verification of vaccine also. Individuals who submit a travel authorization are required to be tested prior to and following all out of state/international travel.
Addressing COVID-19 in your campus setting (updated August 2021) – Guidance on what to do in when a symptomatic, presumed positive or positive case is identified in your campus location.
COVID-19 Self Reporting forms – Available for faculty, staff disclosure of a positive COVID-19 test result. This information is completely voluntary and confidential – it helps university healthcare professionals monitor the impact to the campus community and provide any resources and support you might need wherever you are. (Student form is separate and available on Student Health Services website).
Operations and Logistics Information
Vehicle Use Protocol and Recommendations – (updated August 2, 2021) – Occupancy has been restored for large vehicles, unit/department vehicles as well as Wolfline buses.
Sanitizer Request form – (updated August 2, 2021) Hand sanitizer is available in 1-gallon containers with a pump for departments. Please designate one point of contact for ordering one gallon sanitizer bottles for your unit/college.
Cleaning Supplies – (updated August 2, 2021) Cleaning supply options are available in Marketplace. Many of the convenience supplies are now available, such as Clorox wipes! Campus cleaning and sanitizing information is available for quick review.
Face covering information – how to wear and care for face coverings – with pictures of examples! Face shields are permitted, in addition to face coverings; single layer gators are not approved face coverings. Please see the EHS information on face coverings and the EHS webpage for examples of approved coverings.
Face Coverings Request Form – (updated August 2, 2021) – This form is intended for batch ordering, not for individual requests. All orders will be delivered to your campus location within 3-4 business days. Please call 919-515-5525 for any questions regarding delivery. Email email@example.com for questions related to class/activity/procedure impacts or for face shields inquiries.
For information on proper wear and care of face coverings, visit this resource.
Face Covering Accommodation reviews –
- For staff and faculty: If an individual needs a religious or disability related accommodation, please visit the Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity Accommodations, Adjustments and Accessibility webpage to submit information.
- For students: If an individual needs a religious or disability related accommodation, please visit the DASA Disability Resource Office webpage to get started.
NC State Policies, Rules and Regulations
POL 04.20.07 – Occupational Health and Safety Policy
POL 11.35.01 – Code of Student Conduct
REG 11.35.02 – Student Discipline Procedures
RUL 11.31.01 – University Housing Disciplinary Procedures
NC State Community Standards
Emergency Management and Mission Continuity – The COVID-19 Operations Line (919-513-3358) offers 24/7 anonymous reporting of COVID-19 related concerns. It is NOT intended for reporting emergencies that should be directed to emergency services (911 or 919-515-3333).
Click here to view the Message Log and Resource Information for the COVID-19 Operations Line. (Of note, no direct or individual replies to phone messages will be made.)
- University Human Resources – Pandemic and Communicable Disease Guidelines and Resources
- Insurance and Risk Management – Travel Insurance
- University Controller’s Office – Travel Restriction Guidance
- Procurement Services – Operational Updates
- Office of Information Technology – Telecommuting, COVID-19 OIT & Continuity
- Office of Research and Innovation – Research Continuity