As NC State operations and planning related to COVID-19 continue to evolve, updates for specific essential functions will be provided below. Please consult the individual links for the most current information.
COVID-19 Campus Restart Planning FAQ (revised September 2020) – Frequently Asked Questions compiled from Town Hall meetings, planning discussions and questions received from campus.
Guidelines for Space and Occupancy – (Updated September 11, 2020) University and community expectations for space and occupancy limits on campus during COVID-19/fall campus operation. Includes Phase III-B for research operations (Office of Research and Innovation (ORI) – Faculty Resources & Research Continuity)
Sanitizer Request form – hand sanitizer is available in 1-gallon containers with a pump for departments.
Face Covering Replacements and Face Shields Request Form (updated September 11, 2020) – For information on proper wear and care of face coverings, visit this resource. For examples of different face coverings, review this resource.
Event and Travel Exception Request form – University sponsored travel and events are restricted at this time. Use this form to request an exception.
Special Circumstances Request Form – For exception or special circumstances considerations regarding safety, employees/employment and accommodations, please complete the above form.
Large Vehicle Use Protocol and Recommendations – Use of large capacity vehicles during COVID-19 impacted operations requires use case consideration and guidance.
Workplace and Space Layouts – Examples of appropriate spacing in office settings.
COVID-19 Self Reporting form – Available for faculty, staff disclosure of a positive COVID-19 test result. This information is completely voluntary and confidential – it helps university healthcare professionals monitor the impact to the campus community and provide any resources and support you might need wherever you are. (Student form is separate and available on Student Health Services website).
NC State Policies, Rules and Regulations
POL 04.20.07 – Occupational Health and Safety Policy
POL 11.35.01 – Code of Student Conduct
REG 11.35.02 – Student Discipline Procedures
RUL 11.31.01 – University Housing Disciplinary Procedures
NC State University Communications
Emergency Management and Mission Continuity – The COVID-10 Operations Line (919-515-3358) offers 24/7 anonymous reporting of COVID-19 related concerns. It is NOT intended for reporting emergencies that should be directed to emergency services (911 or 919-515-3333).
Click here to view the Message Log and Resource Information for the COVID-19 Operations Line. (Of note, no direct or individual replies to phone messages will be made.)
Testing and Contact Tracing
Testing and Tracking Dashboard – NC State tracks positive cases through on-campus testing and surveillance programs, self-reported data, as well as other information reported to the university by Wake County and state health officials. This information is updated daily on weekdays.
Supplies and Request Forms
Protect the Pack Supplies Worksheet – Procurement Information regarding options and availability of supplies, cleaning material and more.
Operations and hours
- Campus Enterprises
- Fall 2020 Meal Plan Refunds – After the modified census date of August 28, 2020, NC State will provide prorated refunds upon request for the unused portion of your Fall 2020 meal plans, up until the cancellation deadline of September 15, 2020. Click here for details
- Dining – Updates for Fountain and Clark Dining Halls, Talley Student Center first floor store and Starbucks and the Oval. Of note, beginning Monday, September 7, 2020 we will consolidate Main and Centennial Campus dining services to Talley Student Union and On The Oval. (Updated August 26, 2020).
- Student Centers – Talley open with modified hours
- Wolfpack One Card operations – Talley Student Center
- Facilities Division
- Environmental Health and Public Safety Division
- Emergency Management and Mission Continuity – Downloads and Printable Assets for Postings
- Environmental Health and Safety – Workplace Safety during COVID-19 resources, Cleaning and Sanitation Information
- Security Applications and Technologies -(Updated August 27, 2020) Campus Security Updates – Buildings with card access will remain locked 24/7 (unless otherwise requested), but will be badge-accessible
- Mail Delivery (USPS) – call 919-515-9858 – mail-room is located at 621 Motor Pool Street in the Sullivan Shops II building behind Motor Pool
- Package Delivery (UPS/FedEx) – call 919-515-8568 – Central Receiving is located in the Surplus Warehouse at 3240 Ligon Street
Business Partner Resources
- Budget and Resource Management – COVID-19 Costs Tracking
- University Human Resources – Pandemic and Communicable Disease Guidelines and Resources
- University Human Resources – UHR Return to Onsite Work Modules
- Insurance and Risk Management – Travel Insurance
- University Controller’s Office – Travel Restriction Guidance
- Procurement Services – Operational Updates
- Office of Information Technology – Telecommuting, COVID-19 OIT & Continuity
- University Real Estate – Resources for Centennial Campus tenants
- Academic Continuity – Keep Teaching Planning Resources
- Division of Academic and Student Affairs – Pack Essentials: Campus Basic Need Resources
- Counseling Center – Updates
- Office of Research and Innovation (ORI) – Faculty Resources & Research Continuity
- Registration and Records – Updates
- Study Abroad – Updates
- Student Health Services – Updates
- Wellness and Recreation – Closed until further notice – tentative reopening September 12. More Information
- Libraries – The Hill, Hunt and satellite libraries remain open. More information